2024年7月15日 星期一

學術論文寫作ChatGPT提示詞之九:文獻推薦

1. 你能推薦與【你的主題或研究問題】相關的關鍵論文或研究嗎?

Can you recommend key papers or studies related to [your topic or research question]?

 

2. 我需要與[特定主題]相關的參考資料,該主題屬於【你的學科領域】的更廣泛領域。你能建議一些關鍵的論文或作者嗎?

I need references related to [specific topic] within the broader field of [your subject area]. Can you suggest key papers or authors?

 

3. 我正在研究【特定主題,例如,“醫療保健中的機器學習”】。你能建議【特定十年,例如,“2000年代”】在【你的一般領域,例如,“電腦科學”】中的開創性作品嗎?

I’m researching [specific topic, e.g., “machine learning in healthcare”]. Can you suggest seminal works from the [specific decade, e.g., “2000s”] within the broader domain of [your general field, e.g., “computer science”]?

 

4. 我的研究圍繞【特定主題,例如,“教育中的增強現實”】展開。我特別關注其在[特定時間框架,例如,“2010年代後期”]期間的演變。你能指引我到【你的總體領域,例如,“教育技術”】中的基礎性論文或人物嗎?

My study orbits around [specific topic, e.g., “augmented reality in education”]. I’m especially keen on understanding its evolution during the [specific time frame, e.g., “late 2010s”]. Can you direct me to foundational papers or figures within [your overarching domain, e.g., “educational technology”]?

 

5. 扮演文獻指南  我正在深入研究【你的主題或研究問題】。你有推薦的開創性論文或必讀研究嗎?Act as a literature guide. I’m diving into [your topic or research question]. Do you have suggestions for seminal papers or must-read studies?

 

6. 作為我的文學嚮導  我的工作圍繞【特定主題,例如,“教學中的虛擬實境”]展開。我希望能獲得指向【特定時代,例如,“2000年代初”】的關鍵文本或專家的方向,特別是那些強調在【特定環境,例如,“高等教育機構”】中的應用的。

Act as my literary guide. My work revolves around [specific topic, e.g., “virtual reality in pedagogy”]. I’d appreciate direction towards key texts or experts from the [specific era, e.g., “early 2000s”], especially those that highlight applications in [specific setting, e.g., “higher education institutions”].

沒有留言: