2024年7月15日 星期一

學術論文寫作ChatGPT提示詞之三:論文校對

1. 檢查這段文字是否有語法或風格錯誤:【在此處粘貼您的文本】。

Review this passage for grammatical or stylistic errors: [paste your text here].

 

2. 審查我的【檔案類型,例如,“論文”】中的這一段落是否有語法或風格錯誤:【在此處粘貼您的文本】。

Review this paragraph from my [type of document, e.g., “thesis”] for grammatical or stylistic errors: [paste your text here].

 

3. 請審查我關於【具體主題,例如,“可再生能源”】的【檔案類型,例如,“論文”】中的這段文字,檢查是否有潛在的語法或風格錯誤:【在此處粘貼您的文本】。

Please review this passage from my [type of document, e.g., “dissertation”] on [specific topic, e.g., “renewable energy”] for potential grammatical or stylistic errors: [paste your text here].

 

4. 請仔細審查我的【檔案類型,例如,“期刊文章”】中關於【具體主題,例如,“深海探索”】的這一部分。標出任何語言或結構上的失誤,並建議如何更好地符合【目標出版物或受眾,例如,“自然雜誌”】的風格:【在此處粘貼您的文本】。

Kindly scrutinize this segment from my [type of document, e.g., “journal article”] concerning [specific topic, e.g., “deep-sea exploration”]. Highlight any linguistic or structural missteps and suggest how it might better fit the style of [target publication or audience, e.g., “Nature Journal”]: [paste your text here].

 

5. 擔任我的校對者  在這段文字中:[在此處粘貼您的文本],有沒有我應該知道的語法或風格錯誤?

Act as my proofreader. In this passage: [paste your text here], are there any grammatical or stylistic errors I should be aware of?

 

6. 作為我的初步校對者  我為我的【檔案類型,例如,“研究提案”】關於【具體主題,例如,“納米技術”】草擬了一節。我希望得到關於語法、連貫性和與【目標出版物或風格,例如,“IEEE標準”】的一致性的回饋:【在此處粘貼您的文本】。

Act as my preliminary proofreader. I’ve drafted a section for my [type of document, e.g., “research proposal”] about [specific topic, e.g., “nanotechnology”]. I’d value feedback on grammar, coherence, and alignment with [target publication or style, e.g., “IEEE standards”]: [paste your text here].

沒有留言: